Writing is a passion, and Kate produces fluent and authoritative work on blockchain and the adoption of digital technologies. Her work has been published in online and print journals including the Center for Digital Ethics and Policy and IT NOW magazine, and also writes science fiction and cybercrime thrillers underpinned by real technology.
Praise for Blockchain Hurricane (BEP, 2020)
Kate is an excellent writer and we need more books like this to explain blockchain for business in such a pragmatic fashion. A must read.
What's Hot in Blockchain & Crypto
A new series by Ash Costello and Kate R. Baucherel, What's Hot features high profile interviews with the founders and principals of ground-breaking businesses around the globe.
We dive down the rabbit hole of blockchain and crypto to bring you seventeen first-hand accounts from wonderland. We explore applications and innovations ranging from gaming and the future of work, through smart contracts and digital art to the underlying infrastructure. We discuss the importance of cybersecurity and the emergence of regulation. Find out how blockchain, cryptocurrency and distributed ledgers expose new processes, build enterprises, grow communities, and improve lives.
"What's Hot is like a fireside chat with the people creating some of the coolest tech on the planet."
Origins, Applications and Future
of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Published by Business Expert Press (2020) and also listed in the Harvard Business Publishing catalog, Blockchain Hurricane is a clear, concise and non-technical book for business leaders, MBA students, and anyone who needs a good grounding in this exciting emerging technology.
- A clear non-technical guide to the language of blockchain, cryptocurrency and distributed ledgers.
- An insight into the development of cryptocurrencies, the technology which makes them work, and why this is exciting for enterprise.
- Real life examples of blockchain applications in supply chains, insurance, financial services, utilities, large scale capital projects, and government.
- Innovative ideas for economic growth emerging from gaming.
- An overview of future opportunities and perceived threats.
Blockchain Hurricane is also available in paperback and on Kindle worldwide through Amazon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.