Kate has extensive speaking experience delivering keynotes and panels, on stage, online and on air. She has spoken at live events around the world, delivering keynote addresses and chairing high profile events. During Covid she developed an excellent online portfolio, speaking to audiences in the US, SE Asia, Europe, and closer to home. She occasionally pops up on BBC radio and TV broadcasts when producers need a balanced, knowledgeable voice to discuss blockchain and cryptocurrency.
"Kate is an amazing speaker and powerful motivator. I had the pleasure of attending one of Kate's talks and I was genuinely inspired."
We introduce the concepts of blockchain, distributed ledgers and crypto assets, in as much detail as the audience requires. We illustrate the use of blockchain in enterprise and show how the technology is already improving processes and delivering enhanced trust and transparency to businesses, consumers and regulators across the world.
- A greater understanding of blockchain as a transformative technology
- An appreciation of the range of applications, from supply chains to gaming, from fintech to government
- Decision tools for blockchain implementation
Innovation for Growth
Businesses are always looking for that edge to grow or even to survive, and increasingly the difference is made by adoption of emerging technology, whether in products, business processes, or communication with markets. What tech is coming along in the next decade, and how will it impact business?
- One decade's emerging technology is the next decade's indispensable, everyday tool
- Innovation triggers and the importance of problem solving
- Insights into automation, from centralised Robotic Process Automation to decentralised Smart Contracts, and the role of AI and the Internet of Things.
Cybersecurity Fact Through Fiction
Stories provide a base layer of understanding in a way which can and does influence behaviour. Kate Baucherel tells how a planned cybersecurity text book became a series of cybercrime thrillers, and discusses the communication skills that professionals can harness to improve cybersecurity education.
Support Independent Speakers!
Individual session rates negotiable based on event and audience. Travel and accommodation expenses apply for engagements outside the north east of England. Please consider supporting independent speakers. We are not salaried to deliver talks on behalf of event sponsors.